Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pouring into the Harvest

He told them, "The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into His harvest field." -Luke 10:2 (NIV)

I received an update from the Fresh Air Fund (see my post on 6/7/11) the other day. We are SO grateful to God that He has provided 650 out of the goal of 850 sponsor families for the summer! However, with only one week left, we are humbly asking for the remaining 200 families to step up and fill the void. In my previous post, I asked the question "What drives you?" I pray you search deep in prayer and the Word to see if you are led to become a host family for an underprivileged child from NYC. For more information, go to www.freshairfundhost.org.

Thank you SO much to the families that have stepped up already- and I pray that as you read this, the Holy Spirit will begin to stir you up in reaching the greatest harvest Fresh Air has seen yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment