Monday, January 2, 2012

Announcements

Hey everyone,

I just want to fill you in on a couple really cool things God is doing through A Father's Walk. First of all...my book got sent into editing today! If you didn't know I was writing a book, it's a Christian based resource for single fathers. The book is compiled on my experiences as a single dad, the ministry, and national statistics. Of course, it is strongly based on Scripture, as I included over a hundred different Bible verses in it. With God's help, it should be ready to go and able for sales by mid-March!

Second, myself and a friend of mine are putting together a single parenting expo here in GR on March 17th, 2012. This is a first-time event for us regarding something of this nature, so keep us prayed up please! You can find more information about the expo under our new section entitled "events" on the AFW website.

I pray you all have an amazing start to your new year, and keep your eyes on Jesus for guidance throughout! Have a blessed week.

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment